February 26, 2018

Adding Background Interest with Geometry Shapes ft. STAMPlorations


Hi everyone! Welcome to STAMPlorations' Typografia Romantique event. :) 
Today I paired up the new I Love You stamp with the Zen Hearts stencil to create this rainbow card. I used Candied Apple, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet distress inks. 


I wanted to add some interest to the background, so I trimmed the edges of the front panel. I really like the asymmetrical heptagon design against the kraft card base. I hope you enjoyed this card, be sure to check out STAMPlorations' main post, too! 

Challenges Entered: 
    
Power Poppy: Love to Sparkle / STAMPlorations: ATG / Addicted to Stamps: Heart

14 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow colors and the big sentiment stamp! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally rocks my boat! Love the bold colours and the word quote that says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really interesting with the geometric shapes. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design. I like the rainbow heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card and the background makes it pop! Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely day! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. very interesting, the neutral background and colorful stenciling , just awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this unusual card - very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun!! What a great idea to stencil just the inside of the heart; it really draws the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, amazing, I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this bright and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a stunning card Jessica. I love the rainbow colours from the heart and the great sentiment.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous rainbow colors for your Zen heart and beautiful new Love stamp by Shery. TFS Jessica. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't that a great way to provide a fun BG for large sentiments? And rainbows are always good ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.