October 6, 2018

Penguin Snow Globe ft. Winnie & Walter

Hi everyone, and happy World Card Making Day! I hope you are enjoying the celebration on the Winnie & Walter blog so far. :) I love being inspired by challenges and I hope you'll like the one I'm hosting today: the Stamp Images Mash Up challenge! Stretching the use of my stamps and dies is certainly one of my favorite crafting techniques, and I think combining images from 3 different stamp sets is a fun way to do so. Here's the card I created for today: 

I picked out a couple of images from Season's Tweetings with Evelin T. Designs, In Bloom: Elsa's Flora, and Wish Big with Evelin T. Designs to create this snow globe scene. You might wonder where I used the Wish Big set; the cupcake stamp from it is disguised as the snow globe base! I simply fussy cut along the bottom edges and trimmed the top portion. After coloring all of the images with Copic markers, I used my Scan N Cut to cut out the holiday foliage images (you could also use the coordinating digital elements or hand cut them out). Finally I die cut the penguins with Season's Tweetings Cutaways and we're ready to assemble the card! 

The "Wishing You A" sentiment is built from two stamps in the Sentimental: Birthday set. You can avoid piecing stamps though, if you use Sentimental: Winter. The "Merry Christmas" part is from Krumspring Stamps, but since the company closed down a while ago, I'll link several alternative sets you could choose from: 
In a Word: Merry / Comfort + Joy / Tagged: Holiday Cheer / The Big, The Bold, and the Merry 

Are you ready to take on the challenge? I can't wait to see your stamp images mash up creations! 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous Shaker card!! Thanks for sharing your it over at the Bastel-Traum (tinker dream) Challenge Blog.
    Kerstin (Bastel-Traum DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.