December 12, 2018

GIU Day Three - Kissmas Hedgies

Hi there, crafty friends! Welcome to my third day as the Growing in Unity girl. Unity has a whole line of Itty Bitty stamps and I decided to give this Kissmas Hedgie set some love today. <3 

Since the image is itty bitty, I went with repetitive stamping and only colored the middle image to create the highlight effect. I used Prismacolor pencils because the pigment still shows really well on kraft colored cardstock. 

After stamping the sentiment on a small banner with Hero Arts Unicorn pigment ink, I mounted several layers of cardstock and embellish the card with gold thread and red stitched ribbon. I hope you enjoyed today's simple card. Thanks to everyone who has left comments on my first and second GIU posts, I love reading them and they truly warm my heart. :) 

19 comments:

  1. I love the hedgehogs, the coloring on kraft, and that background is amazing. Just an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I like how you stamped the hedgehogs on a printed background and colored only one pair. Everything works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!! I love the way you colored the pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card with the adorable hedgehogs and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. I like how you took a tiny stamp and accentuated it. Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the sweetest hedgies! I love the layers of your card. Stamping three times and just coloring one of the images is a great idea to try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just darling! I love the one the pops color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Love these cute hedgies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness.... ❤❤❤ Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you only hi lighted one set...nice card....

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card. I love Prismacolors on craft cardstock. The color just seems to pop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Whitney would say, "Adorb!"
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the white dots placed in each of the scallops of the die! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, your cards are so stunning! I love the color contrasts, the design and use of dies!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.