May 10, 2016

Altered Notebook

 
Just got my happy mail from Stampin' Up today! This is the This&That journal they released a while ago.

  
I tried decorating the cover by adding some die cut pieces using the fabulous Coral Couture paper stack. I didn't want to cover the entire background because I like the "organic" look it gives, but I think I left too much open space. It feels like something is missing...I'm having a hard time figuring out what else to add. More layers? Ribbons? Textured background? It's a bit challenging but I think it's a good practice for creating layouts. 

Challenge Entered: 

1 comment:

  1. I like it just the way it is. I don't think it's lacking for anything. I love the organic background, too.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Altered Notebook challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.