October 9, 2016

Fall Colors Leaves Card ft. Stampin' Up




Challenges Entered:
 
Winnie & Walter: Stretch your dies (I used on the leaves part on a stem & leaves die. View my next post for a picture of the actual die), CASE W&W (I CASEd the layout and leaves wreath on Heather's card), For a friend (I'm dedicating this to a friend who has helped and supported me through my first two years in college.), Pick n' Mix (white, merlot, mustard, rust + die cutting + gold + florals) / Penny Black and More: Autumn / Joy Clair: Theme & Color


SSS Work it Wednesday: Yellow, Orange, Red

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Autumnal cards. Thank you for entering our challenge at penny Black and More this month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, perfect for this months challenge . Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Autumn' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.