March 19, 2017

Lamb with Flowers ft. Craftin Desert Divas

Hello! I'm sharing my second post for Craftin Desert Divas March Social Media challenge. I was inspired by the bright colors and the flower wreath on the top left hand corner in the mood board. 

I colored the Lamb with Flowers, the Butterfly Garden digis and the blue background with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens and Copics. Then I fussy cut all of my images. I also used some cotton to create the wool on the lamb. It's a super bright and colorful card, and I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges Entered: 
  
SSS Monday: Handmade Flowers / Pink & Main: Spring / Seven Hill: Tic Tac Toe (Animals, Watercolor, Bold Shades)

3 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable! What a wonderful job you've done with all of those little details. I especially love the texture on your cute lamb. I also like the bright colors you used on your flowers and how you've framed the whole thing out so perfectly with a scalloped circle. Beautiful work and I'm so glad you shared such a charming project with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! So pretty, and such fresh, bright colours. The texture on the lamb is especially clever and a really super touch. A gorgeous layout - fab effect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable love the texture on your little lamb! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Monthly Challenge! DT Member Pam M.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Loading...