August 26, 2018

Bunny Love ft. Brutus Monroe + Winnie & Walter

Hi everyone! It's Jessica here again with another project featuring the Brutus Monroe + Winnie & Walter collab. I actually drew inspiration from the rainbow floral card I shared earlier - you can read about it HERE



There are a lot of shared elements and concepts between these two cards: rainbow colors, dark backgrounds, gold details, heart shapes, and vellum accents. I don't usually create cards with similar elements back to back, but it's fun to CASE yourself once in a while. :)


If you know anything about me, you know that I'm a big fan of bunnies. Yes, I'm not a cat or dog person (*gasp*), but I do love these adorable fluff balls. So of course I have to create a card with the Bunny Kisses set. I stamped the image with Onyx Black Versafine ink, clear heat embossed it, and watercolored with my ZIG markers. 

For the background, I die cut three hearts from the True Dotty Heart Cutaways and the True Multifaceted Heart CutawaysAnd I blended three Distress Oxide Inks for each heart. For the top heart I used Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, and Peacock Feathers. For the middle heart I used Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, and Candied Apple. And for the bottom heart I used Fossilized Amber, Twisted Citron, and Lucky Clover. 

In my floral heart card, I used patterned vellum paper. But for this project, I decided to create some interest by applying embossing paste with the Paint Spots stencil. Finally, I completed the card by stamping the sentiment from Happy Dance with Evelin T. Designs. (Doesn't it go so well with the lovely image?) Thank you so much for stopping by, let me know which is your favorite card, I'd love to know in the comments! 

Note: Don't forget to enter to win a $25.00 Brutus Monroe gift card HERE and check out the Brutus Monroe blog for more extraordinary inspiration!  

1 comment:

  1. I love your card. The layout and colors are amazing. I guess I need that stamp too. Also, the dies. Thanks so much for the collab with our B/M inspiration team!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.