August 24, 2018

Rainbow Floral Heart ft. Brutus Monroe + Winnie & Walter


Hi everyone!! It's Jessica here and I'm super excited to share my project for the Winnie & Walter + Brutus Monroe collaboration. When I was browsing through Brutus Monroe's shop I came across the Botanical Banners set and instantly had an idea: I want to turn the floral arrangement into a heart. So I stamped and fussy cut out the image, and used W&W's Cover Model: Multifaceted Cutaway partially to complete the heart. I also gold heat embossed the top portion of the heart for some extra texture and interest, and drew sketched lines with my white gel pen to define the shape. 


I really enjoyed coloring this image (what's not to love about rainbow colors?) All of the Copic colors I used are listed below: 


Yellow, Orange, Coral Rose

Y13 / Y15 / YR15
R20 / R22 / R24


Magenta / Lavender / Blue Rose 

RV10 / RV02 / RV04 / RV09
V12 / V04 
BV00 / BV02 / BV04  


Teal Rose 

BG10 / BG13 / BG15 / BG18 


Leaves

YG03 / G02 / BG15 


For the sentiment, I stamped and heat embossed images from the Sentimental: Birthday set, and paired them with a gold glitter die cut using the In a Word: Birthday Cutaway. Finally, I embellished the card with some enamel dots, and that completes my rainbow floral heart card! 

I hope you enjoyed my creation, be sure to check out Winnie & Walter and Brutus Monroe's blogs for even more inspirations. Have a wonderful day! 


Note: Don't forget to enter to win a $25.00 Brutus Monroe gift card HERE and check out the Brutus Monroe blog for more extraordinary inspiration!  

0 意見:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.