March 17, 2017

CAS Doodle Houses


Today's card is heavily inspired by Addicted to CAS's cue word: Doodle. 


I used this doodled houses/windows patterned paper as the main focus.


I colored one of the windows with Copics and also added a coat of wink of stella and glossy accent for some shimmer and shine. Then I adhered a strip of glitter cardstock to the right side of the panel.


Then I stamped and colored this envelope image from Winnie & Walter's So Tweet stamp set. I finished the card front by adding some playful stitched lines with a black gel pen.


To keep the card CAS, I decided to stamp the sentiment inside the card. I think the "sending" word in this sentiment really matches with the flying envelope. 

Challenges Entered: 
  
Addicted to CAS: Doodle / 7 Kids: ATG (I used glossy accents and C3 Copic marker)

3 comments:

  1. What a terrific design. Such a fun and clever card! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doodled houses and windows are perfect for our Code Word and I love your selective coloring! Such a fun card, Jessica! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous work! thank you for playing along with our challenge over at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.