March 6, 2017

Modern Rose Card ft. Winnie & Walter


Hello! I have one last Winnie & Walter card to share with you. This one features the In Bloom: Julie's Roses set. I was partially inspired by a card I created earlier:



I really like the pop of color against the bold black patterned background. I colored the rose image with RV32, RV34, R56, R59 Copics and the leaves with YG23, YG25, YG17. 

I then added some sparkle and shine to the rose with Wink of Stella and glossy accent. I embossed the sentiment white embossing powder. To finish off the card, I adhered some sequins and rhinestones and also added a strip of green glitter cardstock to the bottom of the panel. This is definitely a quicker and easier card I've made in a while. But with such a bold patterned background, you really don't have to do much. :) Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Challenges Entered: 

Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Bash: Three Challenge (3 word sentiment & 3 colors: pink, wine red and green) / Sequin Challenge / Bright Colors Challenge / Mood Board Challenge (Inspired by the flowers and the bold black-and-white pattern in the bottom left corner. Shown below) // Paru's Card Making Challenges: 3 colors

    
Time Out: Love/Friendship (I chose the friendship theme) / Krumspring: Shapes / Krumspring: Flowers
  
Penny Black and More: ATG / 7 Kids: ATG (I used Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink)

4 comments:

  1. I love that bold background! Your rose looks even more realistic this way! Thank you for joining us at our 3th birthday at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. I love your beautiful rose and your coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty floral creation and striking colours for our theme this month, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.