March 3, 2017

Love Banner Card ft. Winnie & Walter


Good morning! I have a more modern card to share with you. I've always wanted to use Winnie & Walter's Geometric Generation Digital Elements, and today is the day! (It's a freebie, so give it a try if you are interested!) You could color them up or alter them, but I'm simply using one of them as patterned paper today. I think it makes a great background with a big impact. 


This banner is from W&W's Framed with Evelin T Designs set, and I paired it with the sentiments from W&W's So Tweet set. I watercolored it with ZIG brush markers. Then I embellished the card with silver thread, some sequins and some black pearls. It's really that simple, and I hope you enjoyed this different look!

Challenges Entered: 
  
Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Bash: Three Challenge (3 colors: coral, teal and black) / Sequin Challenge / Bright Colors Challenge / Mood Board Challenge (Inspired by the bright colors. The background was inspired by the black-and-white pattern in the bottom left corner) // Time Out: Love/Friendship (I chose the love theme)

  
Seven Hills: Tic Tac Toe (Patterned Paper, Big Words, Bold Shades) / Krumspring: Shapes

3 comments:

  1. Your coloring is really fantastic. Love the geo background. Thanks for sharing at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the graphic background against the pops of color. So beautiful!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a striking design, love that backdrop. Great dimension on the banner with your shading too :)
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.