February 4, 2017

Spotlight Stamping Floral Card ft. Winnie & Walter


Hello! Today I want to share with you my second entry to Ksenija's Chasing Mojo Challenge.

I was inspired by Olgamoss's creation: I love the bright, vibrant colors and how she stamped some of her images off the edge. I decided to incorporate highlight stamping into my card and colored the extended images in gray scale. I hope you enjoy my CASEd version!


The floral images I'm using today are from Winnie & Walter's In Bloom: Addie's Garden set. I colored them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens. 


The sentiments are from W&W's My Precious set. After heat embossing them, I used a white gel pen to trace along the letters that are overlapping the floral images.


I adhered some sequins and rhinestones, and that finishes off today's card. 

Challenges Entered:

Paru's Card Making Challenges: Love // Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Bash: Three Challenge (3 flowers + 3 sequins) / Sequin Challenge / Bright Colors Challenge / Mood Board Challenge (Inspired by the colors and the florals)


 Happy Little Stampers: Watercolor ATG

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous and very original! Thank you again for taking part in Chasing Mojo Blog Party! - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and unique card! Thank you for joining the HLS Watercolour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation!Thanks for playing along at HLS Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful spotlight colouring! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.