February 16, 2017

Moon Girl ft. Craftin Desert Divas


Today I'm sharing my second card using Craftin Desert Diva's Dreamland set. This is a more CAS card and it's inspired by DreamWorks logo. 



I first heat embossed the "Follow your dreams" sentiment repetitively so it forms a platform for the girl to lay on. Then I colored it with Zig Clean Real Brush Pens. After that I stamped and colored the girl and the star. The moon was handrawn with a black jelly roll pen. I finished the card by adding some shimmer with the Wink of Stella brush. I hope you enjoyed this CAS card, and thanks so much for stopping by!

Challenges Entered:

Happy Little Stampers: Watercolor ATG

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love the touch of glitter. Thank you for joining the HLS Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!Thanks for playing along at HLS Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.