February 22, 2017

Love You So Birdy Much ft. Craftin Desert Divas


Hello! I'm sharing a card I made for Craftin Desert Diva's February Social Media Challenge. I was inspired by the red color scheme and hearts so I decided to use the love Birds digi stamp and colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens. I've also used the Stitched in Circle dies to create a framed scene.

I embellished the card with pink droplets and the silver heart sequins from Sweet Sixteen sequin mix. They are both new products that have just been released. 


I finished the card by handwriting my sentiment with Copic Multiliner and also added some shimmer to the heart and birds with the Wink of Stella brush. I hope you'll join our monthly challenge, and thanks for stopping by!

Challenges Entered:

Paru's Card Making Challenges: Love / Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Bash: Three Challenge (3 pink droplets) / Sequin Challenge / Bright Colors Challenge / Cute Critter Challenge

 SSS Wednesday: ATG

0 意見:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.