May 4, 2018

Indoor House Scene ft. Winnie & Walter


Hi everyone! Today I'll be sharing several ways you can stretch your stamps and combine different images from various sets. I was inspired by Winnie & Walter's Rerun challenge focusing on the Framed with Evelin T. Designs stamp. Be sure to check out this post for details on how you can participate and win a $25 gift certificate. :)


First of all, I stamped the square frame from the stamp set (shown below) and imagined it as a window.
To create the outside landscape scene, I stamped the little tree images from Our Town with distress inks. Normally I only use distress inks for ink blending and watercoloring because you get really splotchy impressions. However, I thought the splotchiness adds an interesting touch to the trees and makes them look more natural. I then watercolored the lawn and sky with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens. To complete the window (so it doesn't look like a wall painting according to my boyfriend), I added two thin strips of white cardstock and lined them with a black Copic multi-liner so they match the frame.

The adorable kitty cat is from a newer set called Purrfect with Evelin T. Designs. I colored her with ZIG brush pens as well and adhered her to the window so it looks like she's just perching and enjoying the view.




The flower vase is stamped with 3 different sets: The vase is from In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet and I paired it with In Bloom: Ashlee's Rosie Posies because the floral images in this set are smaller and more suitable for the scene. I also used the thin stem image from In Bloom: Carolina's Florals and that completes the vase.

Here is a list of VersaMagic Dew Drops Chalk Inks I used (from lightest to darkest shades):
Flowers: Pixie Dust / Pink Grapefruit / Pink Petunia
Leaves: Aloe Vera / Tea Leaves / Hint of Pesto

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day. :)

0 意見:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.