June 27, 2016

CAS Wedding Card


After creating a bunch of colorful wedding cards (view post), I decided to make some simpler versions. So here they are! 


The only difference between these two cards is the sentiment. I used the small "congratulations" stamp from Mama Elephant's Oh Happy Birds set to give the card a cleaner look. But I also like the scripty "congrats" die cut from Hero Arts. I heat embossed both of them in silver to match the hue of the gem stones.

 
I adhered several layers of vellum to the bottom of the dress to make it more dimensional. This is the first time I've used vellum in this way! :p


Here's a close-up of the cards. 


I really love the dimension of this sentiment. It's actually a die cut, and I heat embossed it twice with some silver powder. It definitely pops up more than just a heat embossed stamped image. Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges Entered: 

A Blog Named Hero:Vellum

  
CASology #203 / HLS: AG with Dies / Cards in Envy: White Wedding or Anniversary


STAMPlorations: Anything CAS Goes

5 comments:

  1. Another one! Those dresses are beautiful...what an awesome set of cards.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! What a beautiful little dress and the way you added dimension to your design is so creative!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the double embossed die cut greeting and what a pretty wedding dress.
    Thanks for sharing at HLS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty wedding card! I love how you popped up the gown with vellum! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards In Envy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable dress and beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.