June 17, 2016

Non-Girly Butterfly Card

Who says butterfly cards have to be pink and girly? This one clearly isn't! This is my CASE of one of the DT cards (shown below). It's a unique take on MFT Sketch Challenge 285, and I love how it turned out! 

The colors are inspired by MFT Color Challenge 47. I didn't actually have navy blue and olive green cardstock on hand, (so glad I received this coral cardstock today in the mail!), so I made some by inking some pigment ink onto Neenah Solar White paper. The embossing folder I used is new from Stampin' Up. It's called Sparkle. 


Challenges Entered: 

 

2 comments:

  1. A simple yet striking card with great use of colour.

    Thank you for joining us at HLS Anything Goes With A Die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card! Love the embossed background and your cute butterfly diecut.
    Thank You for playing along with HLS June Anything Goes With Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.