June 17, 2016

Layers Butterfly Card ft. Martha Stewart Punch

Okay. Once I started making butterfly cards, I can't seem to stop. LOL. I just love these butterflies thinlits dies from Stampin' Up so much! This one is all soft and dreamy, which reminds me of a wedding. The glitter and pink color is inspired by Sugar Pea's inspiration photo at the bottom of this post.  For the layers I just cut 2'' strips and punched them with a deep edge Martha Stewart punch. I also adhered some pearls to the layers to decorate them a bit. 

A close-up to the card. The paper I used for the layers have a subtle embossed plaid pattern. Love the extra little texture. Hope you enjoyed my creation today!

Challenges Entered: 
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jessie, the whole design of this is so pretty! I love the peach and mint together and the butterfly is beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.