June 6, 2016

Watercolor Heart Die Cut Card


I love this Talk is Chic stamp set from Sugar Pea Design!!! It's got so many great sentiments and I love the font, too. Today I'm only use the smaller images: the hearts, lip and 'XO'. I mounted all of them on an acrylic block and stamped them repeatedly on a watercolor piece with VersaMark. Then I heat embossed the entire panel and watercolored with distress inks. 

I also white heat embossed the open heart area with the sentiments in the set to add some interest. Then I heat embossed 'love you' on vellum with Ranger's Enchanted Gold embossing powder. So much embossing on this one!

I was going to stamp this on the cover, but the spacing wasn't quite right so I ended up putting it inside. Don't you love this loose watercolor feel? 

Challenges Entered:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I just love the colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.